- +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 15kHz, 17.5kHz in extended mode
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Greater than -80dBu de-emphasized, 20Hz to 15kHz
- Less than 0.01% THD below pre-emphasis, inaudible above
- 65dB minimum, 20Hz to 15kHz, 70dB typical
Digital Output Level
- Adjustable from -24.0dBFS to 0.0dBFS in 0.1dB increments
Stereo Baseband Output
- Adjustable from -2dBU to +22dBU (0.1dB increments) into 600-Ohms, 20-Ohm output impedance
Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4391, 24-bit, 128x oversampled
External Sync Input
Per AES11 Digital Audio Reference Signal (DARS), reference for digital output sample rate.
Range is 32kHz to 96kHz.
- Two balanced, EMI filtered XLR connectors
Stereo Generator Connections
Four 75-Ohm BNC female, two inputs, two outputs
(FM style only) AES/EBU In & External Sync
- AES/EBU via four XLR connectors for Main and Aux Digital programs (two stereo in, two stereo out)
- Shared RJ45 supporting 100 and 1000BASE-T Ethernet connections
- 100-264 VAC, 47-63Hz autosensing, dual PSU
- Dual IEC male, detachable 3-wire power cords supplied
- Internal dual redundant, hot-swappable
Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C
Non-operating: –20 to 70 degrees C.